Monday, April 27, 2009

A full time job!!!!

You will all be glad to know that I was offered a job teaching 3rd grade at Williams Elementary! I am so excited! It is for next school year, and I will have benefits, retirement, and a salary! I never thought this day would come! I am going tomorrow to sign all of the papers!

As for Paul...he is working part time at church during the day, part time at The Home Depot at night (and when I say night I mean 8pm-midnight). And the poor guy substitutes when he can on top of that!

Please say lots of prayers because Paul is going to the job fair for Austin ISD this weekend, and we would love for him to land a job while he is there. They have been known to hire on the spot in high needs areas, and well...he is certifying to teach math, so we are praying this works out.

I guess that is all going on. I'm tired, and Paul is getting ready to go to work soon! Lots of substituting this week!

No comments: