Monday, February 4, 2008

God is AWESOME!

Hey folks! My sister has a link on her blog that I decided to check out. Needless to say it brought me to tears for a number of reasons. One was God is at work in the lives of believers, and He is making Himself known, and I love seeing God work. Another reason is because I am a girl, and that is how I express any emotion. So I am asking you to pray for Nate, Tricia and Gwyneth Rose, and when you get a free moment check out their blog. It is cfhusband.blogspot.com. As you read and pray reflect on God and his character, praise Him for who He is and what He is doing in the lives of this family, and pray for continued healing for all of them. I can't wait to see what God does in their lives.

~Cynthia

3 comments:

CFHusband said...

Thank you!

Schuknechts said...

Come on Paul! You promised a post after your 1/2 marathon. If you don't let us know how it went, we're going to assume you didn't make it! You wouldn't want that...

Schuknechts said...

ahem...still waiting!