Monday, April 28, 2008

I'm DONE!

Saturday was my final class day in my quest for teacher certification. I turned in all of my assignments and took my final quiz last night! It is official I have completed my certification program!!!! Thursday and next Monday I am taking my exams. Thursday is Generalist EC-4 exam and next Monday is the Pedagogy and Professional Responsibilities exam.

Please pray that I would remember everything I have learned and already know as I usually suffer from severe test anxiety.

Also, Paul has an interview on Tuesday at 8am with a group of team leaders at Freescale. Please pray for him as he prepares, and that God will give us both clarity about where he wants Paul to work.

Please also pray for us as we make some other tough decisions over the next few months. We desire to follow Christ where He is leading, and don't want to make decisions based off of preference, pride, or our own opinions.

Thanks!

No comments: