Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Prayer

Paul turned his resume in to a great friend from church who works at Freescale. This friend passed it out to a lot of people who are hiring and Paul received a phone call last night. He talked to the guy this morning, and he is actually hiring for two different groups. He said that Paul might be receiving a few more phone calls from some other groups who are hiring within the same company. He was going to call HR and figure out how to get Paul in for some interviews with various people.
This afternoon Paul met with my uncle, who is also in the semiconductor industry, and they talked about different options and companies Paul could possibly work for. Paul is going to take the suggestions that his brother and my uncle gave him and update his resume and then start turning it in to some more places. My uncle said that he would be glad to pass it on to the people that he knows at some other companies.
So what we really need is lots of prayer. We want to stay in Austin, but that might not happen. More than anything we desire to follow God where He is taking us. Please pray for wisdom and discernment for us as we seek God's will. Also, pray for a company whose health insurance has all of my doctors on it. If we don't have to move I would really like to stay with my current doctors who know my medical history. Small thing, but we serve a BIG God!

2 comments:

Schuknechts said...

We'll definitely keep praying for you! We want you to stay in Austin too!

Stevi

Sabrina said...

Don't want to lose you two- I'll be praying you can stay here.


PS: I did my tag today.